Posted on October 13, 2013
To everyone who took part in Austin Startup Bazaar, we thank you for coming out and being part of the event this year. Were you wowed by any pitches? The majority of the pitches you heard were delivered by graduates of Tech Ranch’s Venture Forth™ program, and a few are now part of Venture Builder™.
Ready to wow Austin with your own pitch next year? Sign up for Venture Forth™! We are rolling out 21st cohort on Wednesday, October 16th. Use promo “StartupBazaar” for $100 off.
It is not a competition, or a beauty show, everyone is welcome but you must be committed to venture and ready impact the world.
Posted on October 11, 2013
Austin Startup Bazaar is a huge undertakings and we couldn’t do it without our sponsors. They help make our ventures go!
- TriNet, provider of human resources, benefits, payroll, workers’ compensation, and strategic human capital services. TriNet helps companies contain HR costs, minimize employer-related risk, and relieve the administrative burden of HR.
- Gensler, our generous venue sponsor, is a global architecture, design, and planning firm with offices in Austin and 44 locations around the world.
- Incubation Station, bringers of yummies at the Food Alley, is an accelerator for market-validated CPG (consumer product goods) companies.
- Elance, helping your find a freelancer for a short project or put together a whole “talent cloud”.
- AT&T, which needs no introduction. From smartphones to high-speed data, they handle bits and bytes.
- ScriptiLabs, originally founded to handle quick modifications, or what are commonly referred to as “sprints” for BigCommerce websites, now offering a full line of web-based services to our customers.
- Texans for Economic Progress, a statewide non-profit advocacy group driven by a core belief that greater access to technology is critical to job creation, innovation and prosperity for the State of Texas.
Are you ready to let your own entrepreneurial dreams out to play?
Sign up for Tech Ranch’s Venture Start™ and take the first step on the road of entrepreneurial adventure.
Posted on October 10, 2013
As a local startup company, ScriptiLabs was excited to join forces Tech Ranch Austin in the creation of a logo that represents the innovative tech community that continues to flourish at the Austin Startup Bazaar. With the donation of our design services we aimed to contribute to the growth of the Austin Startup Bazaar’s brand.
It was very important that the logo design reflected the fresh spirit of entrepreneurship that is representative of the philosophy behind Austin Startup Bazaar as well as capture the retro feel of Austin. The symbolic use of arrows conveys the upward momentum of our startup community, and the rays represent the celebratory nature of a supportive community. Together the elements visually communicate what the Austin Startup Bazaar aims to be–a flourishing trading ground of knowledge.
Pretty awesome, right?
About ScriptiLabs: The ScriptiLabs entrepreneurial endeavor took off in 2011 when Enable IT Solutions acquired the company. Our experience growing in the Austin startup community allows us to relate to the needs of small business owners. By offering website, marketing, and branding services at an affordable price we can create solutions to fit any budget.
Posted on October 6, 2013
Thursday, October 10th
5:00 pm – 10:00 pm CST
212 Lavaca Street, Suite #390
Austin, TX 78701
(Third floor of w-hotel, main entrance is on the corner of 3rd and Lavaca)
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/startupbazaar
Hash Tag: #StartupBazaar
Join us and make the connections you need to take your venture to the next level!
Schedule of Events
Startup Bazaar Opens with Startup Demo Tables
1st series of pitches
2nd series of pitches
Startup Bazaar Ends
Posted on October 4, 2013
The Startup Bazaar Community needs your support!
Last year, the Austin Startup Bazaar had over 400 entrepreneurs and techies attend. This year, Tech Ranch’s partnership with the Startup Crawl and Austin Startup Week means it will be the largest Bazaar yet!
With that being said, WE NEED COMMUNITY VOLUNTEERS ASAP. We are looking for volunteers to work two hours shifts. Mark your calendars for the evening of October 10th and submit your name and email address on the sign up form before Tuesday, Oct 8th.
PS: This will get you priority access into the event and some Tech Ranch swag.